Justin Townes Earle
If you have not heard the name of this highly talented
musician than I feel that I must urge you to listen to his work. Justin Townes
Earle’s latest album is entitled Nothing’s
Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now, this record is bursting
with astounding emotion that combines an old school style of blues and country.
Justin Townes Earle has recaptured a time and place that the modern world seems
to have left behind. In an interview with Weld for Birmingham he was asked
“What is there about Southern music that needs to be preserved?” to which he
gave the most suitable answer, he said “Well, I think, if you really want to
get down to it, it’s all Southern music.”. Justin Townes Earle is a true artist
and his, already extensive, body of work proves this. Even if your taste in
music is narrow I urge you to listen to gifted musician and the beautifully
fluent sounds that he creates.
Halfway to Jackson
Look the Other Way
Keep Rockin' and Rollin'
- Miss Youngblood
No comments:
Post a Comment