Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vintage Hats Are Where Its At!

I have long been bewitched by any sort of head wear and with summer approaching at a rapid speed summer hats will now once again be broken free from the top the closet and sported around with pride. With this in mind we shall now embark on a picture show of simply awe inspiring vintage hats!













Now that you have seen some fantastic hats I encourage you to begin the hunt and begin building your own collection of unique vintage head wear. With that said I myself have been shopping around and recently found two very fun hats that I will be, without a doubt, sporting this summer.



I was actually very excited about this hounds tooth floppy hat because of this picture I found from the 1960s!







 This hat was a fun find, it is a Parkhurst hat but it captures a time that past us long ago.





Keep Rockin' and Rollin'
- Miss Youngblood



No comments:

Post a Comment