Monday, March 11, 2013

Angela Burón

Angela Burón is a wonderful photographer I came across whilst on Pinterest(I always seem to on pinterest) and I was really impressed with a photo of her's that 
someone had posted




I was so intrigued that I began a bit of research on her(yes, google) and was very pleased to find that she had done a whole series of photos in this fashion, along with many more interesting pieces. I completely fell in love with this series and felt the need to share some of them as well as link all of you to the rest of Angela Burón's work because she really is fantastic.






Inculto al cuerpo.



Cremáster sun.



Incultura general.



Incomodador.




Hope you enjoyed these as much as did and are interested in looking at more of Angela Burón, here are the links I promised.


Twitter @angelcatil






Keep Rockin' and Rollin'
- Miss Youngblood

No comments:

Post a Comment